Hotel Sahara Nights Pillow "Our Best Seller"
Our best-selling pillow, Sahara Nights® delivers plush hotel pillow quality and amazing comfort for an incredible value. Wrapped in quilted 233 thread count, 100% cotton woven fabric ticking, and filled with hypoallergenic, extra fine and soft gel fiber fill, this popular pillow has a restful, down-like feel. Find soft comfort for better sleep in a durable and machine washable bed pillow.
THE SAHARA NIGHTS PILLOW IS IDEAL FOR STOMACH AND BACK SLEEPERS
NO MORE TOSSING AND TURNING, NECK PAIN, OR AWKWARD SLEEP POSITIONS
- Medium pillow, with a down-like feel
- cotton fabric and gel-filled hypoallergenic pillow
- 100% premium cotton, 233 thread count for quality and durability
- Gel fiberfill, fine virgin 0.9 denier microfiber
- Attractive quilted herringbone design
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
I first encountered this pillow in a condo at the Lake of the Ozarks a few years ago. Most comfortable pillow I had ever slept on. So I took pictures of the tags to track down where to find them. They were a bit pricier than I’m used to spending on a pillow so I hesitated. But when we bought a new mattress, it seemed like the time to buy. My memory of the pillow held true. Still the most comfortable pillow ever! Worth it!
Cloud like does come back to shape. I'm a side sleeper and I feel like I need a firmer pillow these are good though.
I previously purchased Sahara Nights pillows for myself after staying at a swanky hotel in Las Vegas and sleeping on them. Took a picture of the label and ordered them as soon as I got home. I recently purchased 3 more for my adult kids who said they were “awesome!” And thanked me profusely. Buy them - you won’t be sorry!
yes I love them
The hotel i stayed in in Portland Maine used your pillows I had arrived with a neck issue...after 5 nights using your pillow neck issue was gone....came home used my pillow and neck issue came back I jumped online and order 2 pillows and I have not had a headache or neck issue since LOVE LOVE LOVE My Sobel Westex PILLOW!!!!!!!!!