Hotel Sahara Nights Hypoallergenic Firm Pillow
The Sahara Nights® Firm is an additional option to our classic best seller, the Sahara Nights pillow. Wrapped in quilted T 233 thread count, 100% cotton woven fabric casing, this plush pillow is filled with hypoallergenic polyester and provides comfortable head and neck support for a restful and restorative night's sleep.
- Full, Medium Pillow, with a down-like feel
- Preferred by side sleepers
- 100% Premium Cotton, 233 thread count fabric casing
- 100% Hypoallergenic Polyester filling
- Attractive quilted herringbone design
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
I could not sleep on this pillow more than two nights. It was so flat. I cannot believe this is labeled as a “firm” pillow. Not at all like the supposed same one I slept on at the Disney Resort.
Simply put…the best pillows ever!
Love the pillow
I’ve purchased 4 of these pillows in the past and loved them. I recently purchased 2 more and these hardly have any filling. The inconsistency with production is disappointing for the cost.
My wife and I stayed at a Disney World resort and fell in love with these pillows. They are by far the best pillows we have slept on!