Plush Microfiber Sheet Set
Dive into these wonderfully soft and comfortable bed sheets. Softer than silk, stronger than cotton the 100% microfiber sheets are sure to please. Our sheets are hypoallergenic, stain resistant, fade resistant, and wrinkle resistant. Perfectly designed to create a combination of durability and softness that will have you snoozing comfortably night after night.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 75" x 12" pocket) and one pillowcase (21" x 32“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 12" pocket) and two pillowcases (21" x 32").
- Queen: flat sheet (90" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 14" pocket) and two pillowcases (21" x 32").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 14" pocket) and two pillowcases (21" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 14" pocket) and two pillowcases (21" x 40").
- 100% 72 GSM Brushed Microfiber.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Black, Blue, Hot Pink, Ivory, Lime, Navy and Silver.
- Residential only.
- Modern and Traditional.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
Not what I expected
Using these twin sets for massage sheets. I have some headrest covers made by the same company and unfortunately the sheets are thinner than I expected coming from the same company.