Signet - Dolce Notte 300TC Sheet Collection
Enjoy a fabulous night’s sleep in pure luxury with this soft, breathable and durable cotton sheet set. The deep pockets allow the fitted sheet to fit up to a 16-inch mattress and has elastic all around for a perfect fit. What else do you need, except to make up your bed and rest in complete comfort.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 75" x 13" pocket) and one pillowcase (20" x 30“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- Queen: flat sheet (91" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- 100% Sateen Weave Cotton.
- Single Ply.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Blue , Ivory, Sage, Silver, Taupe and White.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
The sheets are very nice and soft but I don’t think they were the same as what I thought I was ordering based on a the Hotel sheet that supposedly was the same sheet. The tag on the hotel sheet is what I ordered but that’s not what I got. The fitted sheet is a little less deep than what I need on my mattress so it pulls and tends to ride up on the mattress.
Love the texture and the softness of the fabric.
Sheets after first wash
Terrible , after washing , very thin and not soft
The sheets were really thin and pilled within a week. I was hoping these would be similar to the sheets we had at a Starwood hotel recently but they were far from it. If you could tell me which ones we the nice ones from the Starwood hotels I'd be up to buying them.