Hotel Sahara Nights Pillow "Our Best Seller"
Our best-selling pillow, Sahara Nights® delivers plush hotel pillow quality and amazing comfort for an incredible value. Wrapped in quilted 233 thread count, 100% cotton woven fabric ticking, and filled with hypoallergenic, extra fine and soft gel fiber fill, this popular pillow has a restful, down-like feel. Find soft comfort for better sleep in a durable and machine washable bed pillow.
THE SAHARA NIGHTS PILLOW IS IDEAL FOR STOMACH AND BACK SLEEPERS
NO MORE TOSSING AND TURNING, NECK PAIN, OR AWKWARD SLEEP POSITIONS
- Medium pillow, with a down-like feel
- cotton fabric and gel-filled hypoallergenic pillow
- 100% premium cotton, 233 thread count for quality and durability
- Gel fiberfill, fine virgin 0.9 denier microfiber
- Attractive quilted herringbone design
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
I was not happy with the pillows and they refunded my money. Great company!
No contact about return
Pillow is not firm at all. I was looking for on like they have at La Quinta and I have not heard back about returning them.
I bought these pillows because they were used by our timeshare and I slept so good. Highly recommend…quality and very supportive filling.
It is a Christmas gift I haven't opened box. My daughter request them
Not what knead expecting
I found this brand because I slept at a resort and the pillows were SO comfortable that I had to check out the brand to see what they were. I was excited to see the brand was available for purchase. Of course there are many options and not know which “model” was at the resort I chose the “best seller” it IS NOT the same :( it’s pretty thin and when you lay on it your head goes straight to the mattress:( I wanted to exchange and try maybe a firmer one ? However the shipping cost makes it not worth the time or hassle.