Hotel Dolce Vita Eco-Friendly Pillow
Sleep in luxurious eco-comfort on a planet-friendly luxury pillow. Packed with 100% recycled PETP fiber fill made from recycled plastic bottles, this fine and plush premium bed pillow is favored by back and stomach sleepers. Covered with 100% cotton, 233 thread count ticking, this pillow is not only sustainable and durable, it is also soft and inviting to the touch. An anti-microbial silpure finish assures your pillow stays fresh and clean. Dream green and help the planet as you enjoy this luxury eco-resort quality pillow.
- 100% recycled PETP hollow siliconized fiber fill made from recycled bottles
- Protected by Silpure silver antimicrobial finish
- 233 thread count and 100% cotton ticking for quality, durability and softness
- Eco friendly, sustainable - a smart choice for environmentally responsible sleepers
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
My first experience with these pillows was at a hotel in Atlantic City. I slept so good. I took a picture of the label and I couldn't wait to order them for myself. So soft. So comfortable.
Amazing. Just like being back in Vegas at the hotel
This is a nice pillow but too soft for me as a side sleeper, but it’s perfect for my child.
Stayed at the Cosmo one year ago, and since then my husband just would not stop about the pillows. On and on he went about how comfortable the Cosmo pillows were. At dinner. While driving. Completely non sequitur to whatever was being discussed. He would get mad at the pillows we had at home, telling them they were never going to be as good as the Cosmo pillows, how could anyone love them knowing that there were better pillows out there, etc.. It was very clear about how passionate he was about his love for the Cosmo pillows. He isn't easy to get gifts for, but because I pay attention, I got him two of these Eco ones (as close to the Cosmo ones) for Christmas, and now I have to live with a man who maybe loves his new pillows more than he loves his wife (jokes, but he LOVES these pillows). Now, instead of being angry at how inferior his pillows are, he literally scrunches up these pillows, lays his head down, smiles and says, "I love you, pillows," every night. If I try to spoon with him, he tells me to bring my own pillow. He raves about how they're soft, yet still supportive. I don't think he's ever said that about me. Thanks Sobel. I bought my husband "the other woman."* *Please note all sarcasm above. He loves the pillows, and me, too. I just hate boring product reviews.
I bought these pillows after staying at the Cosmo. However, they are not the same pillows at all. Dolce Vita is VERY different than Dolce Vita Eco. I guess the ones I slept on and loved so much are discontinued which is so disappointing. Its not worth paying the shipping/insurance to send them back for a refund but I am so disappointed with these pillows. They are very soft and flat and need fluffing up throughout the night or I need two pillows to feel like I have enough support.