WHAT MAKES THE DOLCE NOTTE II THE BEST PILLOW FOR YOUR HEAD AND NECK?
MORE ABOUT THE DOLCE NOTTE II
- 205 thread count with attractive white-on-white stripe
- 100% cotton with quality touch double-needle stitched outer ticking
- German-style cording around edges for fine finishing touch
- 0.6-0.7 denier, fine hypoallergenic polyester fiber filling for softness and support
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.