T200 Pyramid Egyptian Cotton Sheet Sets
Hotel Quality Luxury Bedding, 200 Thread Count Sheets and Pillowcases
Breathe new life into your bedroom with a luxurious and soft 200 thread count certified Egyptian Cotton sheet set. Offering all the staples and quality you’ll need to set a fresh foundation in your space, this hotel-quality, luxury bedding set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet with fully elasticized 17" deep pocket and two pillowcases (or just one for the twin size). This set is safe to toss in the washing machine (on a cold cycle) and dryer (tumble on low heat) for easy upkeep.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 80" x 17" pocket) and one pillowcase (20" x 30“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- Queen: flat sheet (91" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- 100% Plain Weave Certified Egyptian Cotton.
- Single Ply.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Ivory, Pale blue, Pale Pink, Sage Grey, Stormy Grey and White.
- Residential only.
- Modern, Contemporary and Traditional.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
Just like the Animal Kingdom Sheets that we LOVED!!!
These sheets are the second sheet set we have purchased from Sobel Westex. During an overnight stay at Animal Kingdom last year, we noticed how crisp and cool these sheets felt. They really breathe well. We were comfortably and did NOT sweat the whole night! (Ladies of a certain age KNOW what I am saying!!!) Yay! So we got the sheet information from the tag and went looking for them on-line. We love them on our own bed as much as we did at Animal Kingdom! This time, however, we got sent the wrong sheet set, but following a quick call to the company, they overnighted us the right sheets. Really, really excellent customer service. ABOVE and BEYOND! This is our third purchase (in all) from Sobel Westex. We are loyal customers. We look forward to trying some of their other products.
Beautiful and most comfortable sheets I ever bought.
Love the sheets/One set wrong size!
I ordered 3 queen size sets(white,pink and blue. My blue sheets areCaliformia Kings. I didn’t open the package, but I did throw away all of the packaging. I just discovered the blue sheets were the wrong size when I was about to use them today. Please let me exchange them.
a little disappointed
The sheets weren't as soft as they sounded from the description.
The quality of the sheets are OK my frustration is with my order. I ordered three sets of sheets and received a box of two that was billed for all three. I immediately called on the day of delivery and was asked to send a picture of the box and the label. I did and was told the third set would be sent out immediately. After waiting 10 days and hearing nothing I sent another email follow up asking about the third set. I was then told they were out of stock and I would be credited for the third set. If they had been sent out the day that I called about not receiving the third set I would have received it but because no action was taken I was given a refund for that third set of sheets that was purchased at 50% off. If I had not been told on the day of delivery that they would be shipped that day and I was looking for them for 10 straight days I might’ve been OK with this but the way everything transpired is poor customer service.