Hotel Sahara Nights Pillow "Our Best Seller"
Our best-selling pillow, Sahara Nights® delivers plush hotel pillow quality and amazing comfort for an incredible value. Wrapped in quilted 233 thread count, 100% cotton woven fabric ticking, and filled with hypoallergenic, extra fine, and soft gel fiber fill, this popular pillow has a restful, down-like feel. Find soft comfort for better sleep in a durable and machine washable bed pillow.
THE SAHARA NIGHTS PILLOW IS IDEAL FOR STOMACH AND BACK SLEEPERS
NO MORE TOSSING, TURNING, NECK PAIN, OR AWKWARD SLEEP POSITIONS
- Soft-Medium pillow, with a down-like feel
- cotton fabric and gel-filled hypoallergenic pillow
- 100% premium cotton, 233 thread count for quality and durability
- Gel fiberfill, fine virgin 0.9 denier microfiber
- Attractive quilted herringbone design
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $150 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
The pillows are softer than I thought.
We first experienced this brand of pillows staying at a Disney resort hotel and found them to be most comfortable. We have experienced stiff necks after sleeping on hotel pillows for years and enjoyed these so much that I removed them from the pillowcase to get brand information. We ordered two King pillows before leaving the resort and they arrived shortly after we returned home. We have the same great experience as at the hotel.
Best pillow ever!!!
I went on vacation and these pillows were on the bed. I fell in love with them. They are firm, yet not hard and easy to adjust. I bought two pillows when I got home. My wife then wanted a second pillow, so I ordered two more. These truly are the best pillows I've ever used - and I have tried many!!
Just as comfy as at the hotel
I loved this pillow. Glad I bought 3 my daughter wants one too.
Not what I remembered
I discovered this pillow after staying in hotel in Poconos,PA and I loved it . I ordered them and they’re not the same. They have like a crunching sound to them as if they have plastic in them or a plastic undercover tgat I can’t see . I also ordered Sobello which are great but these are not the same Sahara nights pillows I slept on Them. I can’t stand crunching sound/feel when I lay my head on them or move