Signet - Dolce Notte 300TC Sheet Collection
Enjoy a fabulous night’s sleep in pure luxury with this soft, breathable and durable cotton sheet set. The deep pockets allow the fitted sheet to fit up to a 16-inch mattress and has elastic all around for a perfect fit. What else do you need, except to make up your bed and rest in complete comfort.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 75" x 13" pocket) and one pillowcase (20" x 30“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- Queen: flat sheet (91" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 13" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- 100% Sateen Weave Cotton.
- Single Ply.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Blue , Ivory, Sage, Silver, Taupe and White.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
The sheets were really thin and pilled within a week. I was hoping these would be similar to the sheets we had at a Starwood hotel recently but they were far from it. If you could tell me which ones we the nice ones from the Starwood hotels I'd be up to buying them.
Fast delivery, great quality, love the sheets.
I like these sheets but I find them a little scratchy. They also had a chemical smell like paint when I opened the package. The smell went away after washing but they still have a small amount of scratchieness to the touch. I will say I do not notice it when sleeping on them. I like them quite a bit and I think they softened a bit with the first wash so maybe they will get better as time goes on. The color is nice and they look great in my room. They are a good price. Despite the low review, I expect I will buy these again.
We recently stayed at a lovely resort in Mexico and I was so impressed by the linens that I looked at the label to order some. When they arrived it was immediately obvious to me that they were not what I ordered because they didn't have the white stripe design. However I kept them because they were so reasonably priced and seem soft. Have not used them yet.
Definitely I will continue buying here, this one was my first purchase