Blossom Wildflower Tea Towel
Our tea towels are made in our Cranbury, NJ studio. They are the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen! We love to use these tea towels to wash the dishes together as a family. As we make these towels for you, it is our hope that you can apply the "you wash, I'll dry" motto within your own home, too! May these tea towels foster more love and quality time with those that matter most to you.
By shopping with our small family-owned business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans here within our local community. We take pride in being your source for high-quality home decor!
- This one of a kind design features the calligraphy of our owner, Alyssa Thiel
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- All of our products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - our towels get softer with every wash!
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.