Hotel Sochic Light Jacquard Microfiber Blanket
Tuck yourself in for a great night's sleep with our jacquard-woven premium quality coverlet. This finely woven blanket gets softer with every wash, providing cozy comfort, night after night. The perfect addition to your summer bedroom or gently layered under a comforter in winter for added warmth, pair it with one of our chenille or fleece blankets and you’ll never want to leave your dreamy bed.
Upgrade your bedding year-round with this quality jacquard-woven coverlet. Light and airy with advanced design microfiber fabric, it adds a fresh look and an extra layer of warmth any time of year.
- Beautiful jacquard weave, lightweight and versatile all-purpose coverlet
- Premium fabric maintains like-new appearance and softness
- Advanced design microfiber is light, warm and durable
- Easy care, machine washable
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
The SOCHIC MICROFIBER BLANKET is really nice. I wanted a light weight blanket to go along with my Sobel NI NIGHTS sheet set. It is just the right weight that I feel a blanket on me without being too warm. Exactly what I needed for a hotel feel in my room. I purchased a second one for the guest room and a third as a backup. I'm happy with all of my Sobel bedding and pillows!
I purchased this blanket for our Airbnb. I love everything about it and our guests have commented on it as well. Its a great light weight blanket to accent heavier blankets or to use in the summer with a sheet. My only frustration is it is a bit wrinkly after you wash it. Even so, I plan on getting another one.
This blanket feels like a table cloth type material. Im not a fan.
The above description of this blanket provided by the company is spot on! It's not hype...you will love this wondrously gentle blanket. We use it to augment our King bed set. Love Sobel products.
I purchased this light-weight blanket about a year ago. It is a very nice quality. I put it on top of the sheets and then have a heavier duvet insert in a duvet at the foot of the bed. This light-weight makes the bed look so smooth. I have washed it numerous times and needs no ironing at all. I just take it out of the dryer and put right back on the bed. It is a perfect weight for summer.