Hotel Sahara Nights Pillow "Our Best Seller"
Our best-selling pillow, Sahara Nights® delivers plush hotel pillow quality and amazing comfort for an incredible value. Wrapped in quilted 233 thread count, 100% cotton woven fabric ticking, and filled with hypoallergenic, extra fine and soft gel fiber fill, this popular pillow has a restful, down-like feel. Find soft comfort for better sleep in a durable and machine washable bed pillow.
THE SAHARA NIGHTS PILLOW IS IDEAL FOR STOMACH AND BACK SLEEPERS
NO MORE TOSSING AND TURNING, NECK PAIN, OR AWKWARD SLEEP POSITIONS
- Medium pillow, with a down-like feel
- cotton fabric and gel-filled hypoallergenic pillow
- 100% premium cotton, 233 thread count for quality and durability
- Gel fiberfill, fine virgin 0.9 denier microfiber
- Attractive quilted herringbone design
RECOMMENDED WASHING PARAMETERS FOR SYNTHETIC PILLOWS:
This is Sobel Westex’s recommended washing and drying parameters and should be confirmed and finalized by the chemical company used, and if necessary, the equipment manufacturers.
Washing pillows frequently is not recommended; wash if needed or on limited occasions.
- Wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use alkali, bleach, or softeners.
- Do not exceed 120F when drying.
- Tennis balls are recommended for drying cycles (helps to regain pillow shape).
- Pillows, regardless of the fiber, will lose their shape after multiple washes.
- Pillow protectors are recommended for lifespan extension as these can be laundered instead.
- Wash and dry utilizing recommended optimal load capacities.
- Use spot remover for small stains. (Follow instruction of chemical company)
- Wash & dry separately from other textiles.
- Check for burns inside the washing machine and dryer periodically & smooth out the roughness inside before putting in any items.
- Chemical levels and quality of water should also be considered.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
the pillows are medium firm and provide support but still allow for comfort in adjusting/movement from side to side as I sleep. They arrived on time and were well packaged. very happy with my purchase. This was my second order and i will continue to order from Sobel.
Not as soft as the ones I experienced at a hotel but will reserve final judgement until after washing and continued use…
This is the second Queen size pillow I have bought and, sadly, this latest one is not as good as the first. This one is SO overstuffed that I cannot use it as a sleeping pillow (which I bought it for). I am now using it as a bolster pillow when reading. The first one I bought a couple of years ago was great, Not sure why they are over-stuffing them now.
First used this pillow while staying in Branson, MO. Really liked the feel of the pillow and looked at tag to see who made it. I then looked it up online and was so excited to find out that I could order for myself. The rest is history. As I need new pillows I will be replacing with the Hotel Sahara Nights pillow.
I ordered the Sahara Nights pillow for myself because I have other Sahara Nights pillows in my guest rooms. I sleep on my left side and stomach but this pillow is way too hard and I wake up with a sore head. This I put it in the closet and went back to my old pillow. Disappointed as years ago I slept on a Sahara Nights at Disney which was very comfy.