Pyramid Luxury Egyptian Cotton Sheet Sets
Hotel Quality Luxury Bedding, 200 Thread Count Sheets and Pillowcases
Breathe new life into your bedroom with a luxurious and soft 200 thread count certified Egyptian Cotton sheet set. Offering all the staples and quality you’ll need to set a fresh foundation in your space, this hotel-quality, luxury bedding set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet with fully elasticized 17" deep pocket and two pillowcases (or just one for the twin size). This set is safe to toss in the washing machine (on a cold cycle) and dryer (tumble on low heat) for easy upkeep.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 80" x 17" pocket) and one pillowcase (20" x 30“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- Queen: flat sheet (91" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- 100% Plain Weave Certified Egyptian Cotton.
- Single Ply.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Ivory, Pale blue, Pale Pink, Sage Grey, Stormy Grey and White.
- Residential only.
- Modern, Contemporary and Traditional.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
Love these sheets. Crisp, pillow case long, deep corners.
Memories of my childhood
I’ve enjoyed these Sobel Egyptian Cotton sheets for over a year, and with every wash, they get softer. There’s nothing like a pure Egyptian cotton that feels cool and crisp from days gone by! I am a hot sleeper and have searched and researched what type of sheets are best for me.. it comes back to a pure cotton sheet. I have purchased a third set for my daughter. Keep in mind, and if you’ve done your research, you know these sheets do wrinkle! But it is a small price to pay for the real deal! We love them year round, but especially in the hot humid summers!
Sheets fit great, feel fine, bought the gray , But my wife thinks they are green, and I think they are blue. Other than that I like them.
Most comfortable sheets.
Great and they keep you cool on those hot days. Best sheets we’ve ever tried!
That's pretty much the best I can say... storm gray is just what I hoped. The sheets are heavier and not so cool or soft. But coming out of the wash & dryer what a wrinkled mess. Ironing pillow cases is doable but not king sheets. What a disappointment.