Pyramid Percale 200TC Solid Collection Sheet Set
Breathe new life into your bedroom with a luxurious and soft 200 thread count certified Egyptian Cotton sheet set. Offering all the staples and quality you’ll need to set a fresh foundation in your space, this set includes one flat sheet , one fitted sheet with fully elasticized 17" pocket and two pillowcases (or just one for the twin size). This set is safe to toss in the washing machine (on a cold cycle) and dryer (tumble on low heat) for easy upkeep.
- Twin: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 80" x 17" pocket) and one pillowcase (20" x 30“).
- Full: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- Queen: flat sheet (91" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 30").
- King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- Cal King: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (72" x 84" x 17" pocket) and two pillowcases (20" x 40").
- 100% Plain Weave Certified Egyptian Cotton.
- Single Ply.
- No Pilling.
- OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Prop 65 Certified.
- Wash: Wash before use and do not use bleach. Fabric softeners and iron safe. Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent.
- Dry: Tumble dry on low.
- Ivory, Pale blue, Pale Pink, Sage Grey, Stormy Grey and White.
- Residential only.
- Modern, Contemporary and Traditional.
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of being received as long as the items are in stock. Processing hours are from 6am-12pm Pacific Standard Time.
We offer Free US Ground Shipping on all orders $75 and up, excluding shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Please view our Return Policy page for details on returns and refunds.
- Return shipping cost not covered and non-refundable: If you are dissatisfied and want to return your product for refund please be aware you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs all return shipping cost are non-refundable.
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days (45 days for international customers) after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
That's pretty much the best I can say... storm gray is just what I hoped. The sheets are heavier and not so cool or soft. But coming out of the wash & dryer what a wrinkled mess. Ironing pillow cases is doable but not king sheets. What a disappointment.
we irdered a queen size set and the order came with the fitted sheet a king size the company rep was wonderful sent us another set but it had the same problem a king size fitted sheet but the rest of the items were correct. poor quality control
I'm from Egypt and had multiple egyptian cotton over the years. This is the best cool feel love it! perfect for summer.
Can I stay in bed longer?!?
I’ve looked and looked for the sheets like I had growing up. Is day I’ve finally found them! I purchase high end sheets and I was so disappointed. Digging online I saw these sheets and thought, ok I’ll. try ‘em. Needless to say my husband and I are hooked! They have just enough of the crispness I was searching for yet not stiff and starchy. They arrived promptly as well. The price us amazing too!! Needless to say I will be buying more!! Thank yo!!
The sheets I’ve been looking for!
I’m 54 and when I was a kid (in the 1970s) my mom would put the best cotton sheets on our bed. They can only be described as crisp and cool and always feeling clean!! As time went on, and I got older and had my own house, the sheets I purchased seemed to be made from junk! I would buy several pairs and try different brands etc but could never locate sheets like I had and loved as a kid. Until I bought these sheets! These are EXACTLY what I have been looking for over the years!! Finally!! I bought one set first to make sure, and they were perfect! So I bought a set in every color and a set for my sons bed. Absolutely love them!! They have that Hotel sheet feel and really help keep you cool in the Summer! So happy I found these! Oh and if you’re wondering how I located these? I looked at the label on the sheets at the Encore Hotel and Casino in Boston!